Monday, December 19, 2005

Freer joints will ease pain of arthritis

Q:
I suffer from arthritic pain and stiffness in my knees and fingers and I would like some help with that. Also, I have recently been experiencing some gastric upset and would like your recommendations for that as well.

A: Try the remedy Knotgrass Complex at a dose of 20 drops, twice a day before meals in a little water to help with the knees and fingers. This has a cleansing effect on the joints and will help to reduce inflammation and pain. For the gastric problems, I would recommend Gastronol at a dose of 2 tablets, two to three times a day, 15 minutes before meals.

It would also benefit both problems if you reduce or avoid acid-forming foods in your diet, such as pork, tomatoes and citrus fruit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home